Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Rusty's 2 months old!

Time is flying. I can't believe Rusty is 2 months old already! He is a great baby and we love him so much! I think he and Brody are going to be great friends.

What?!?! There was something on my nose that I was trying to see!

Mom! Not a huge fan of the ice water on the toes!
Sorry Brode, I'm not exactly enjoying our love sandwich either.
Bath time is so much fun!
Daddy's shoulder is a great place to rest.

Can I help you?
Mommy you make funny faces to get me to smile.
Puff puff give Daddy!









2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Cute pictures! Ruston is getting so big already! It's fun to see how he looks similar to Brody but different too :) Hope you're doing well!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Great pics! Ruston has grown even more since I've seen him. It goes way too fast! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home