Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here I am sitting in Papa's pumpkin patch.

I was dedicated at church a few weeks ago. My Uncle Paul did the ceremony and it was real special.
Mom made me stand on this chair just so she could get a picture. Seems a little dangerous just to get a picture.


All my family up there praying for me.




Papa and cousin Ella running with George. I can't wait til I can run with them. Actually what am I talking about, I'll be happy when I can stand up let alone run!

Grammie and I think that Papa and Ella are REALLY funny!

My little cousin Addyson. She's only 6 months younger than me. We are going to be great friends.




You can't turn your back on me for a second Mom!








3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Brody is SO adorable! I love all the pictures! ;) I miss seeing you two... Hope you're doing great and feeling good in your pregnancy too!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel Ann said...

He is a cutie! I love all your captions underneath...you crack me up!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

I am still in love with those little ears...I just want to nibble on them!!! He is a doll!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home