Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Ok hanging out with Dad. Pretty cool.
Careful Dad. I just grew these eyebrows and I plan on keeping them a while.
Cousin Ella likes to put me in household items like this here laundry basket. At least she joins me.
Daddy's friend bought me this Harley outfit and was supposed to come over so that I could get my picture taken on his bike, but I got too sleepy waiting for him so Mom put me on Papa's hog. I think it goes like 20 mph. And then off to bed for a nap. Apparently I get a little grumpy when I get tired so Mom puts me straight away in my crib!

At the park with Auntie Judi. Mom, Grammie, Uncle Paul, Auntie Sarah and Ella were there too. Lots of fun.
I don't know what those two are laughing about. This is serious. I could easily fall out of this thing and I don't think I know how to swim yet!!!




We love to swing!

Mom, that was the slowest slide I have ever been down. I'm pretty sure all you did was clean the slide off for the next person with your pants.
My first swim suit!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home