Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Back


This blog thing is crazy! Some days I can get in, some days it kicks me out! Some days it has no idea who I am? I don't think it's just me because I function just fine on the computer at work and am quite capable of figuring out simple programs (such as the blogging deal) Whatever, maybe it's my pregnancy brain. Anyways I better post some pics before I accidentaly get kicked out again.


I only have two more weeks to go til we get to meet our little babe. Last week I was dilated to almost 3 and the head was at -2. I am anxious to see if there has been any further developments. We have an appointment tomorrow. I'll try to post the results, but no promises:)


Here are a few pictures from my baby shower that my sister, Mom and Aunt Judi threw for me. I had a ton of fun! Thanks, girls





These pictures are from a weekend trip that all the girls in the family took for Jen's birthday. We rented a cabin on Lake Kachees. It was so fun. Tons of snow! We went for a walk, went sleding, played cards & watched the Seahawks get worked by the Green Bay Packers. It was soooo fun. I have the best family! All together it was Aunt Judi, Mom, Jen, Staci, Amy, Sarah, Mackenzie and myself.









Here is a snap of Brody's room. It's really cheerful. I love it. I hope he does too.


And last but not least, belly pics. These were taken around week 35.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home