Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summertime Fun!

This is my first sprinkler run!






Rusty dreaming of formula.


Papa asked Daddy to take him for a ride on the tractor, so I decided to come along too.



My first motorcycle. Not fast enough for my taste but I am sure I'll get an upgrade someday.



Ruston enjoying a bath.

What? Doesn't everyone sit in the grass in their underwear?

Our first picture together as a family of four and Rusty had nerve to spit up right in the middle of it!
Papa taking me through the Willy Waterbug. Mommy played with this same sprinkler when she was a kid. I wondered why it was all cracked and aged looking.
My friends Amina and Ashley came over to play. They are a lot of fun!



Our mini pool.
Mommy and her boys.

One of my favorite spots at Nana and Papa's house.

Daddy took me for a spin around Nana and Papa's pool.
Can't do this in our kiddie pool!

Cousin Ella and Papa.
Cousin Addy stops for a grin at the camera.





















4 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Great pictures Kate! Your boys are adorable and you are too :)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Rachel Ann said...

Fun pics...I need a sprinkler like that (or Nana and Papa's pool!!)...have a fun summer.

9:57 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

great pics, how fun, I love it!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Looks like you guys are having such a great summer! You make it look so easy having two little ones, you're such a natural and so laid back!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home