Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Broden Turns 1

Happy Birthday to me! I am sure that I will regret letting Mom pick out my birthday hat!!! Where exactly was Dad in all this?!?


Come to think of it, I don't think they actually let me see it first. They just quickly placed it on my head. This is the first time I am seeing that big candle sticking out of the top of my head. How ridiculous!My first taste of cake. DIVINE!!!!

OK Starting to feel the effects of sugar! What did they put in this frosting?

Must......Have.......Water........ and maybe a Tums while your at it.


Here is Mommy and Great Grammie playing the Wii. Did somebody forget to tell them that Mommy is 8 months pregnant and Grammie has had several surgeries on her back?!?!

It didn't last to long. After a game of Fishing, Baseball, Bowling and a few other I heard them both say something about their sciatica's acting up and that was the end of that!


Family photo time. Including baby Ruston. In this picture Mommy is 31 weeks pregnant. Only 9 more to go til I get to meet my baby brother.

These are my neighbors John and Lisa. They came to visit me and brought me this cute jacket and a cool dump truck. They are the best neighbors.


Great Grammie with cousin Addie. Mommy told them both to smile and they did!

Grammie and her gang!

My first piano from Daddy and Mommy. Daddy has started to call me Elton for some reason and Mommy is quick to say, "he IS NOT like Elton John" Daddy just laughs and says "I mean his piano skills are like Elton!"


First thing I did on my birthday was go wake up Daddy. Mommy then blinded us with the flash. I couldn't see for about a 1/2 hour!
All in all it was a great birthday. Lots of family and friends to celebrate with. Can't wait for next year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

Such cute pictures!! Happy birthday to him!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

He is such a doll! I'm glad he had a great 1st birthday and enjoyed his cake! Can't wait to meet Ruston in just a few short weeks!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home